Friday, September 4, 2009

2 Week Check-up

So we took Marshall in for his 2 week check-up on Friday. I was very nervous driving with him in the car but he slept the whole way there and it wasn't as bad as I thought. He did very well at the doctor. He now weighs 8 pounds 4 ounces and is actually 21 1/2 inches long not 22. But he is a very healthy baby and is doing well so we were very proud. This was the first time that we met our pediatrician and Travis and I loved him. Thanks to Jennifer and Julie for the referral. He was very nice and down to earth and the nurses were very nice. Our appointment was at 9:00 and we were out of there at 9:15. That was awesome too. After we left, Travis went to work and I went to my mom's for a little while. It was nice to get out of the house for a while. Mammaw, of course, was happy to see him as well as my dad and mom. So all in all it was a nice day.

The doctor wore him out...


































3 comments:

Connie McCarter said...

He already looks like he has grown so much. I have a little gift for him... some cute shoes. I'll give them to you Sunday. Hope you think they are as cute as I do.

Love you all,
Connie

jenn said...

i want to kiss those sweet cheeks of his..

Dana said...

He is just so adorable and glad everything went great at the doctor. Keep posting pictures!