Saturday, November 21, 2009

3 Months Old

Today is Marshall's 3 month birthday and I can't believe it. Within the past month, has noticed his hands! It is so cute when he learns something new. He can't keep them out of his mouth or keep him down. He "talks" like crazy now and gets loud. He tries to talk over you and I guess he gets that from our families. He is now drinking 6 ounces with 2 teaspoons of cereal about every 4-5 hours. He is in his own bed in his own room now. I just couldn't do it for a while but once I decided, we are trying to stick to it. He is doing good and he sleeps through the night a lot of the time but not every night but we're hoping it will being to continue! I, of course, have started Christmas shopping and I just can't seem to quit buying him things/clothes even though I know he will have more than enough but it's all so cute and I want him to have it all! Enjoy the pics!




Have you seen these things I have??

For all the Alabama fans out there






No comments: